Day-of-Wedding coordinators are for the more hands on Bride and Groom that have done the majority of the planning themselves but on the “day of ” would like a professional planner to execute their ideas. Nicholson Events removes the stress of day of coordination from friends and family, allowing everyone to sit back, relax, and enjoy the big day! Having a day of coordinator gives you piece of mind that somebody who understands your vision will be there to execute it flawlessly.
Here is some of what a Nicholson Events Day-of-Wedding Coordinator will do for you:
Two weeks prior to your wedding day you will meet with your coordinator to go over your timeline and any arrangements you have previously made with vendors.
One week prior to your wedding day you will lock in a timeline and confirm final details with vendors. Your coordinator will ensure that all of your vendors have a timeline and directions to the ceremony and reception locations.
• Distribute wedding timelines to best man and maid-of honor
• Work with wedding officiator to choreograph wedding ceremony, processional and recessional
• Alert wedding party as to where they need to be the following day, and at what time
At brides prep location
• Set up programs and other ceremony items i.e. guest book, unity candles, kiddush cups, wine or yarmulkes
• Ensure that ushers/groomsmen arrive on time and are ready to pass out programs
• Receive personal flowers i.e. flower girl bouquet and groomsmen boutonnières have arrived at ceremony location
• Coordinate ceremony musicians arrival and direct them as to where to set up
• Confirm the music that ceremony musicians will play during the ceremony, as well as start times for each piece of music. Arrange start cue for musicians
• liaison with the ceremony officiator and decide what cue will be used to signal the start of the ceremony
• Communicate with bride and groom so that they know how much time remains before the start of the ceremony
• Handle any emergencies that may arise
• Line up the bridal party for their entrances down the aisle
• Cue ceremony musicians when bridal party is ready to begin processional
• Gather family and friends for after ceremony photos